LPE 1 provides advocacy and Occupational Field Sponsorship to the
Marine Corps Engineer Community.
Core Focus Areas
- Occ Field Sponsorship
- Provide an overarching vision for the USMC engineer community.
- Exercising oversight of USMC engineer and EOD doctrine development.
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) support for USMC engineer concept
- Exercise SME oversight of USMC engineer doctrine development.
- Identify USMC engineer capabilities necessary to support operational
- Represent USMC engineer capabilities in the USMC combat development
- Provide a single service-level voice for USMC engineer matters to
agencies internal and external to the Marine Corps.
- Represent USMC combat engineer capabilities to the DoD unexploded
ordnance center of excellence (UXOCOE).
- Coordinate naval engineer issues with the Naval Construction Force