Garrison Retail Supply Chain Office (GRSCO)
Core Focus Areas
Reduce the Marine Corps cost of doing business in the procurement of commercial consumable products by:
- Reducing product pricing as a result of strategic sourcing.
- Reducing fees associated with the use of government purchasing cards as sales lost to commercial retailers are regained.
- Reducing costs associated with antiquated legacy supply systems as they are replaced with General services Administration (GSA) systems.
- Relieving the burden on Marine Corps Regional Contracting Offices for the management of these routine, time-consuming contracts.
- Reducing GSA's fee associated with cost recovery of operations as GSA reduces costs by by-passing GSA depot operations/distribution.